New Hampton Historical Museum, 30 Dana Hill Rd., New Hampton Built in 1880 as an Adventist Christian Chapel and given to the Historical Society in 1965.
Our little museum features wonderful historical vignettes: a school house classroom; a parlor room; a bedroom; and displays of New Hampton's history. After several years of restoration work the museum is now open to the public every Saturday morning in the summer. Admission free. Call for special hours - 603-744-2471